In a tiny hamlet just up the road from Alto Boquete, about 12 minutes from the bustle of “downtown” Boquete, off a paved main road, at the end of a palm-lined driveway is one of the most beautiful, architecturally designed homes in Boquete, all situated on a private, ecological paradise..
The home is surrounded by 3.5 acres [1.4 hectares] of lush tropical foliage, a myriad of flowering plants, bushes and trees, butterflies and birds, and even a tiny seasonal stream. You can’t see neighbors, but have a magnificent view of sunsets behind Volcan Baru, and glimpses of the Pacific Ocean and islands..
This approximately 4,500 sq ft [418 sq m] Tuscan-inspired 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home includes a high-ceiling living room with double-sided river rock fireplace opening out on to an expansive terrace/porch which overlooks the small valley below. The living room opens into a dining room and a kitchen with granite counter tops and Burmese Cherry cabinets. The open concept extends out to a huge terrace/porch ideal for entertaining.
The Master Bedroom features expansive views of the tropical gardens with a Master Bath complex including a toilet room, walk-in rain shower, twin vanities, tub, and his and hers walk-in closets. There are two guest rooms and a library with Indian slate floors, cathedral ceiling, built in bookshelves, and desk area for two with green marble desk top.. High quality Spanish ceramic tile, Burmese Cherry cabinetry, ceiling fans, hand-crafted cedro doors throughout.
There is a two-car attached garage area.
The home is all one level with no steps.
The property includes a fully furnished Guest House, and three storage buildings..
Palmira is only 30-35 minutes from David where there is excellent shopping, two private hospitals, and the David airport with flights by Copa and Air Panama both to Tocumen International Airport in Panama City, Albrook National Airport in Panama City, and San Jose, Costa Rica.
“The most beautiful house in Boquete!” Ideal for entertaining!
Home features include:
- All one story and wheelchair accessible – why would anyone think about retiring in a home with steps?
- Exempt from property tax until 2027
- Just repainted inside and out
- Open floor plan
- Bright and airy
- Burmese cherry cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Stainless kitchen with side by side Frigidare refrigerator & freezer
- Kitchenaide stainless (inside & out) dishwasher and Ariston gas stove
- Spanish tile roof and floors with Indian slate floors in library and outdoor living spaces
- Mexican Talavera sinks
- Green marble topped “his & her” desks in library
- Walk in shower in Master Bathroom (no curtains or glass to squeegee!
- Spacious “his and her” walk-in closets
- Library has built in shelves and cabinets, French doors to outside and a two-person, 11 foot built in desk for two with green marble top
- Antique Egyptian antique entry doors
- Hand-crafted chandeliers
- 8 ceiling fans
- Separate laundry room with Whirlpool Duo washer and dryer
- Inside/outside river rock fireplace, excellent for rainy nights!
- 4,500 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Covered, attached parking garage
- Covered front porch and huge rear covered terrace ideal for outdoor living and entertaining
- 2 Floor safes
- Reliable Internet currently 1M upgradable to 10M
- Fantastic home for entertaining, even large groups
- Nicely paved road all the way from the main road between Boquete and David – 15 minutes to Bajo Boquete (“town”) and 30 minutes to the new mall in David, all by four-lane highway
Offered under replacement costs at $775,000. Available with or without existing corporation. Owner will accept payment US bank to US bank in US, thus avoiding cost and hassle of transferring money out of the US to Panama.
CONTACT THE OWNER DIRECTLY
RichardDetrich@yahoo.com – Skype: richard.detrich – In Panama: Richard 507-6549-4736 or Nikki 507-6381-6166 – US 707-243-3454