Go ahead! Dream! Most people are afraid to dream, but dreams are free!
Of course you will look before you jump! Moving to another country is a big decision and a major life change.
One of the reasons I wrote THE NEW ESCAPE TO PARADISE: OUR EXPERIENCE LIVING AND RETIRING IN PANAMA was not only to share about the life we love in Panama, but also help folks know how to figure out what they really want, sort through countries and options and evaluate different options. You will find the chapters “Dare to Dream” and “Finding Paradise” incredibly helpful along with chapters like “Running The Numbers” and “How Stable Is It?” I talk about dealing and adjusting to cultural differences, real estate, building, and even bringing along your pets. But don’t just take my word that it’s a good book, look at what others have to say.
Here are a number of posts I’ve done that will help you do the research necessary if you are thinking of moving to Panama …
- What Do You Want?
- What If You Can’t Have Everything?
- How To Find Your Nirvana
- FREE BOOK: LIVING AND RETIRING IN PANAMA Q & A
- How We Got To Panama
- Making A Choice
- Living In Panama: Is It For You?
- Ten Reasons to Retire in Panama
- What Others Say About THE NEW ESCAPE TO PARADISE: OUR EXPERIENCE LIVING & RETIRING IN PANAMA
- Let Me Save You Thousands, Even Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars
- Blowing Smoke Or Telling It Like It Is
- Three Ways To Discover Panama
- Best Places to Retire in Panama
- 13 Things the Offshore Gurus Will NOT Tell You About Panama
- Coming to Panama
- Stop Dreaming & “Just Do It!”
- Getting Your Dog [or Cat] To Panama
- Rules For Retail Business in Panama
- “How Can You Be So Unpatriotic?”
- People Hear What They Want to Believe
- Newbies & Old Farts
- Panama’s Pensionado Program
- 7 Reasons NOT to Move to Panama
- Panama FAQ
- Panama Retirement Haven
- Finding A Place to Retire
- Don’t Stop The Carnival
- Do You Need To Speak Spanish?
- Videos About Life in Panama